Join the Destin Solutions Team
Base Salary £35,000 with OTE of up to £150,000
Based in Lancashire, our company, Destin Solutions specialises in developing data analytics and process management applications for Local Government across the UK to help optimise people, processes and information.
We are currently entering an exciting phase of growth, with a number of established SaaS solutions in the local government and enforcement agency sector and huge potential to broaden our market share in these sectors.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for significantly growing our footprint in these markets, building a prospecting pipeline, generating interest and leads for our solutions and closing deals.
We are looking to provide an exceptional sales person the opportunity to work with an award winning, dynamic and financially sound organisation committed to cultivating successful individuals and supporting them in achieving performance targets.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to Further or Higher education standards
- Solid experience working in demand generation ideally within government (but government sector experience not essential)
- Experience of phone based new business generation
- Experience in technology software sales and/or consultative selling
- Comfortable working remotely, independently and in virtual teams
- Familiar with leveraging social media software such as LinkedIn
- Can listen carefully to customer needs and clearly convey benefits of products and services to meet these needs
- Articulate and comfortable communicating with a wide range of people, from shop floor to C level
- Takes ownership for achieving personal targets. Is planned, thorough and agile
- Acts with integrity and approaches sales challenges in the right way, is fair, honest and takes responsibility
- Uses market insight and knowledge to challenge customers to think differently and take action
- Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
Minimum qualification and requirements:
- Account management and sales experience in SaaS environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop positive professional relationships with clients
- Demonstrable ability to identify, prospect and close new business over a number of years exceeding targets
- Strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Flexible working, work from home hybrid
- Generous commission scheme- huge earning potential
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
If you want to be considered for this role please email a covering letter and your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org