Aspire Property Inspection Module
Workflow Applications for Property Inspections
Property Inspections within Local Authorities can be hugely time consuming and labour intensive, with each Property Inspector only able to make a limited number of visits each day. The ability to maximise inspections and the supporting processes around a visit is hugely beneficial for any Council and that’s where ASPIRE can help.
ASPIRE is a web based application that enables your Property Inspectors to more efficiently schedule their visits based on location and urgency. Available as a mobile application existing records can be securely accessed in the office and on the move, so records of the outcome of visits don’t have to wait until someone is back in the office.
ASPIRE Property Inspection enables you to track and route cases at key points in the process, issue alerts when a specific action is required or has not been followed up by Property Inspectors or support staff.
Customisable to your unique Property Inspection needs you can also use sophisticated reporting tools to provide detailed analysis of all stages in the process and to help assess the performance of the team.
- Optimise the time and effectiveness of your Property Inspectors
- Exceed targets in the amount of property inspections achieved within a specific time frame
- Identify and act on bottlenecks in the property inspection process
- Accurately track the activities of your Property Inspectors and benchmark against good practice
- Assist in processing claims, making valuations and identifying potential fraud more quickly
- Secure, web-based, mobile access to the application
- Available for use on iPads and Tablets
- Reporting functionality, easily exported in a variety of formats
- Consultancy to ensure your entire business process is accurately mapped into the software
- Ongoing support to ensure the solution is updated to reflect future refinements
Watch a short case study video about the Aspire Property Inspection module